Nasdaq Options Trading System

Hi, we are now offering our “Nasdaq Options Trading System” on subscription basis to Traders worldwide. Our system is based on the Nasdaq ETF (TQQQ), which is 3x leveraged ETF of Nasdaq100 index. In our experience, TQQQ is the best ETF for trading options related to Nasdaq100 index, with very good gains once we identify the market trend and setups correctly, and our AI-powered system has been trained to do exactly that work.

The system will suggest suitable options trades based on high quality setups for buying call options and buying put options. The system will not give any trades for selling options. All trades will be for buying options and selling them with good gains, while keeping a necessary stop loss on each trade.

The system is able to suggest 2-4 trades per month. Since Jan 2023, about 75% trades have hit the target, and remaining 25% trades have hit stop loss. Typical gain per winning trade has been near 100% gain. For example, we would buy a TQQQ call option at $0.50 and sell it at $1.00. Typical timeframe per trade has been 3-8 days, and we are always buying options with at least 2-3 weeks of time value before their expiry.


“I’ve been using this Nasdaq options trading system with TQQQ options for last 3 months now, and it has completely transformed my options trading results. The system is easy to use and has helped with profitable trades. Thanks to this system, I feel more confident in my ability to trade options successfully in a bigger way.”

“I was initially hesitant about using any options trading system for the US market, but this one exceeded my expectations in every way. The trades are fewer but the system is incredibly accurate, and has helped me make profitable trades consistently, using TQQQ options. I don’t need to trade SPY options any more because the gains with TQQQ options are far better. The support team is also responsive and helpful. I highly recommend this system to anyone looking to improve their options trading performance.”

“This Nasdaq options trading system is very good. The team behind the system is experienced and knowledgeable, and provides with valuable insights and trading signals that have helped me take my trading performance to the next level using options of Nasdaq ETF (TQQQ). Thanks to this system, I have been able to achieve better trading results”

“I’ve been using this options trading system for since Jan 2023, and I can say with confidence that it’s the best options trading system I’ve ever used. This system focused on TQQQ options and I can clearly see why. The TQQQ options move much more rapidly than SPY or QQQ options and the profitable setups selected by the Amxsys system give better gains than SPY or QQQ options. The support team is also top-notch and always helps with useful answers my questions. I would recommend this system to all traders looking to improve their options trading performance.”

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q1: What is the Nasdaq Options Trading System?
A: The Nasdaq Options Trading System is a subscription-based service that provides high-quality setups for buying call and put options on TQQQ, a 3X leveraged ETF of the Nasdaq100 index. The system is designed to help traders make profitable trades by providing them with clear entry and exit signals, as well as stop loss levels to manage risk.

Q2: How does the system work?
A: The system uses advanced AI algorithms to analyze market data and identify profitable trading opportunities on TQQQ. The system’s algorithms are based on technical analysis, market sentiment analysis, and other relevant factors. This Nasdaq options trading system can be a game-changer for many options traders. It’s backed by advanced algorithms and indicators to identify the best trading opportunities, and the trades are published on Google Sheets and shared with all Subscribers. The system provides comprehensive analysis and trading signals, which has helped me maximize my profits and minimize my risks.”

Q3: What type of trading signals does the system generate?
A: The system generates buy signals for call and put options on TQQQ, and provides stop loss levels for each trade to help manage risk. Please Note: we are only going to “Buy” options in this system; we are not going to “Sell” any options. Therefore, we will be carefully waiting for suitable setups.

Q4: How are the trades shared or published?
A: The system published its trades on a Google Sheet, which is shared with all subscribers. You will get a link for the Google Sheets. You have to keep the sheet open while you are active in the market, because all new trades and updates of existing trades will be posted directly on the Google Sheet, which offers a simple user interface that is easy to understand and use. We will also send you an email after each new trade is published. Please give us an email id that you use actively.

Q5: How many trades are being done per month?
A: The system typically suggests 2-4 trades per month, depending on market conditions and trading opportunities. The system is designed to be very selective in new trades, because Buying options is profitable only in selective setups, but it can give very good gains from those setups. In the rare case, if the system does not publish any trades in a given month, the subscription fee of that month will be rolled over to the next month.

Q6: What is the success rate of the system?
A: The success rate of the system varies depending on market conditions and trading opportunities, but our goal is to provide high-quality setups with a success rate of 75% (i.e, we are aiming for 3 out of 4 trades should be successful). In the last 4 months, since Jan 2023, about 75% trades have hit the target, and remaining 25% trades have hit stop loss.

Q7: How much does the system cost?
A: The system is available for subscription for a flat rate of $99 USD per month. So whether you are trading 1 options contract or 100 contracts, the fee is the same.

Q8: Is the system suitable for beginners?
A: The Nasdaq Options Trading System is suitable for traders of all levels, including beginners. The system provides clear entry and exit signals, as well as stop loss levels, to help manage risk and maximize profits. However, we recommend that traders have some basic knowledge of options trading before subscribing to the system. We can point you to suitable YouTube videos to learn the basics.

Q9: What is the refund policy?
A: We offer a 30 day money-back guarantee for new subscribers. If you are not satisfied with the system during the first 30 days of your subscription, we will issue a full refund. No questions asked.

Q10: What is your Unique Performance Guarantee?
A: We want to take any fee only when our subscribers make net profit from the Options trades published by our systems. Therefore, if the Options Trades in a given month, do not make a net profit of at least $100, we will give you a refund for that month, or rollover the fee to give you the next month free, as per your choice. For the purpose of this Unique Performance Guarantee, we will be allocating $250 per trading position. So if we are buying a TQQQ Call option at $0.50 ($50 per contract), then we will buy 5 contracts of that option for a total of $250. We believe this is a very nominal way to measure the performance of our system.

Q11: What type of support is provided?
A: We provide email support for all subscribers. If you have any questions or issues with the system, you can contact us at any time by email ( ) and we will respond as soon as possible.

Q12: Can the system be used for trading other markets?
A: Not really. The Nasdaq Options Trading System is designed specifically for TQQQ options trading. The signals of buying call options or buying put options could be applied to QQQ and SPY options trading, but we have not specifically tested those results, because this system is specifically aimed for Nasdaq100 trading using TQQQ options. So, we recommend that traders do their own research and analysis before using the system for trading other markets.

Subscribe today to get started with our Nasdaq Options Trading System!
Monthly Subscription Plan at $49 USD per month, with Performance Guarantee!

100% Money Back Guarantee: Your subscription comes with a “100% Money Back Guarantee in 30 days”. You can cancel this subscription anytime in the first 30 days, and we will give you full refund, no questions asked. Subscribe with confidence. We don’t want your fee if you aren’t happy with our service. We prefer to have your trust than your money. If you want to cancel, please email us at:

Disclaimer: Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. The system publishes the same trades for everyone, and is not offering investment advice of any type. This system is operating as a publisher of option trading signals related to Nasdaq100 ETF (TQQQ). All Subscribers pay the same fee, and see the same information. Thanks.